The Purpose of Reilly PTA
Why do we do what we do? Why are we asking for funds? It's simple:
FOR OUR KIDS!
Here's a summary of what funds are needed for what and when. It takes a village, and Reilly's is the best!
Reilly PTA exists to:
- Promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth.
- To promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth.
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth.
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.